- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
Buyers have the option to request images from sellers of items that have no images available, and sellers, in return, can responding to these requests by submitting images of their items.
You must be registered and logged into MedWOW to submit an image request.
1. Select the ‘Request images from the seller’ link on the item’s page.
2. A notification regarding your image request will be sent to the seller.
3. When the seller responds to your image request, you will immediately
Sellers are immediately notified by email upon receiving image requests from buyers.
1. Respond to the image request by selecting one of the links in the email that you receive:
2. If you selected the ‘Add images to my listing’ link, you will be directed to your item’s page:
3. The buyer who submitted the image request will receive notification with
4. If you selected the ‘I am not interested in adding images to my listing’