- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
Buyers have the option to negotiate a price of an item with the seller, and sellers, in return, can respond by either discounting the item`s price or keeping it as is.
You must be registered and logged into MedWOW to submit a negotiation request.
1. Select the ‘Negotiate Price’ link on the item’s page.
2. You will be directed to a ‘Negotiation’ page, select between the following two options:
3. A notification regarding your negotiation request will be sent to the seller.
4. When the seller responds to your negotiation request, you will
Sellers are immediately notified by email upon receiving negotiation requests from buyers.
The mail will notify you about the type of discount that the buyer has requested (i.e. a request to discount the item to its lowest possible selling price, or a discount with the buyer’s suggested price).
1. Respond to the negotiation request by selecting one of following links in
2. If you selected the ‘Discount my Item’s Price’ link, you will be directed to
3. A notification regarding your discount will be sent to the buyer who requested it.
4. If you selected the ‘Keep my Item`s Current Price’ link in the email, the