- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
Buyers have the option to request the manufacturer specifications of the specific model of an item for sale, and sellers, in return, can provide them with a file or link that includes the manufacturer specifications of the item.
You must be registered and logged into MedWOW to submit a manufacturer specifications request.
1. Select the ‘Request Manf. Specifications’ link on the item’s page.
2. You will be directed to the ‘Manufacturer Specifications Request’ page -
3. A notification regarding your request for manufacturer specifications will be sent to the seller.
4. When the seller responds to your manufacturer specifications request,
Sellers are immediately notified by email upon receiving requests for manufacturer specifications from buyers.
1. To respond to the manufacturer specifications request, please select one
2. If you selected the ‘Send the manufacturer specifications to the buyer’
3. The file or URL that you submit will be reviewed by MedWOW team, and sent to the buyer
4. If you selected the ‘I do not have the manufacturer specifications for this model’ link in the