- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
Simplified Posting Service
MedWOW’s Simplified Posting Service saves sellers valuable time and money time by having MedWOW upload their entire inventory onto the site, rather than having to post items one by one.
Sellers with an inventory list of 10 or more items, or that have their inventory posted on a website can have their inventory copied and posted on MedWOW. All that the seller needs to do is either submit an Excel file containing their inventory list or a web address where their inventory can be found, and MedWOW’s staff will handle the rest. A great feature of this service is that it can be used recurrently to update inventory posted on the site so that it reflects changes in stock.
3. Complete the details in the form(s). You will notice there are 2 sections in each of the
4. Save the file in .xls format.
5. Return to ‘Simplified Posting Service’ page and select the ‘Upload my List’ button.
6. You will be directed to the ‘Upload Multiple Items’ page, select the ‘Browse’ button and
7. Enter any notes that you may have.
8. Select the ‘Submit’ button to send your file.
9. Your file will undergo manual review by MedWOW’s staff. If there are any missing details
10. Once your list has been confirmed it will be uploaded onto MedWOW and you will receive
Go to the ‘Simplified Posting Service’ page found in the Services Section.