- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
The Questions and Answers feature facilitates communications between buyers and sellers on MedWOW.
Multilingual Questions and Answers
The Questions and Answers Process
Buyers can ask sellers questions regarding items that they are interested in obtaining additional information about.
Asking a Seller Questions
You must be registered and logged into MedWOW to ask sellers questions.
1. Select the ‘Ask the Seller’ questions link on the item’s page.
2. You will be directed to the ‘Ask Questions’ page.
3. a.) Select the checkboxes beside the questions on the pre-phrased
b.) If you do not see the question that you would like to ask the seller
4. A notification regarding your questions will be sent to the seller. The
5. When the seller responds to your questions, you will immediately receive
Sellers are immediately notified by email upon receiving questions from buyers.
1. Respond to the questions by selecting one of the following links in the email that you receive:
2. If you selected the ‘Answer the Buyer’s Questions’ link, you will be
a.) If the buyer selected questions from the pre-phrased questions, you
3. Select ‘Continue’ to submit your answers. A notification with your answers will be sent to the
4. As soon as your answers are confirmed, they will be displayed on your item’s page for all MedWOW