- Buying Requests
- My MedWOW
- About Us
MedWOW`s Global Inspectors Network offers buyers and sellers the option to have various types of inspection services performed on an item prior to finalizing a transaction.
Inspections are performed by authorized inspection companies and/or individuals that are authorized by the original manufacturers to inspect specific devices/models. MedWOW’s Global Inspectors Network collaborates with dedicated inspection companies all over the world, that have the authorization, experience and the ability to perform inspections on MedWOW’s behalf.
1. A Buyer requests for inspection on an item that he/she is interested in
2. MedWOW sends a quote request to a number of inspectors, chosen by location and
3. The inspectors send quotes to MedWOW and MedWOW selects the most suitable inspector.
4. MedWOW sends the quote to the buyer or seller who requested the inspection.
8. The inspector uploads the inspection report onto MedWOW.
Depending on the type of the device, a variety of different inspections and technical supervision services can be, including:
You must be registered and logged into MedWOW to order an inspection.
Buyers: Ordering an Inspection Before Purchasing an Item
1. Refer to the ‘Inspection’ section located in the ‘Sale Information’ section of the item’s page
3. a.) You will be directed to the ‘Request Inspection Quotation’ page:
4. After verifying your inspection request, MedWOW will contact certified inspectors in our
5. MedWOW will send you the most economical price quote for approval.
6. If you accept the quote, you will pay the inspection fee to MedWOW.
7. The inspector will perform the inspection(s) / supervision(s) as per your request.
8. As soon as the inspection report is available, you will receive it by email.(If you have
1. Post an Item for Sale/Auction if you haven’t done so already.
2. Select the ‘My MedWOW’ tab located at the upper menu bar from any page.
3. Select the ‘Items’ tab in from ‘My MedWOW’ menu bar, then select ‘My Inventory.’
4. Find the item that you are interested in having inspected – you may search for the item
5. Select the ‘Request Inspection’ link at the bottom of the relevant item’s row.
6. You will be lead to an inspection order page - select the inspection(s)/supervision(s) service