New & Used Digital Angiography
Market Value Calculator
Please Note: Search results for this device do not include the following devices, please select the relevant device if it is of interest to you: Cath Lab,C-Arm,Rad/Fluoro Room, Flat Panel
- Complete Systems (1)
- Parts (43)
Item Price (USD)
Device: Digital Angiography
Model: AXIOM Artis Imaging System
Model: AXIOM Artis Imaging System
Location: United States, New Jersey
Tips for buying Digital Angiography
- When looking into purchasing an angiography imaging system, buyers should select a system that best meets their needs in the areas of resolution, performance characteristics, and clinical applications.
- To limit contrast resolution that may affect image quality, an SNR of 60 dB is recommended. SNR is the most important requirement for digital angiography systems.
- It is recommended to use a host camera with a scan mode >1,024 lines and progressive readouts to form the analog image. This will maximize the resolution and image quality of your chosen digital vascular imaging system .
- When purchasing digital angiography systems, facilities should consider image memory.
- To increase small details within a processed image, such as tissue densities, the memory depth should range about 10 bits.
- Some digital angiography systems have optional capabilities, such as edge enhancement, filtering, image zoom, road marking, and land marking.
- To ensure the transfer from image memory to image storage, a 10-second loop memory is recommended with a bit depth of 10. Digital angiography images should be displayed on a matrix of 1024 × 1024 with 256 accompanying gray levels.
- DSA affects the contrast resolution and image enhancement.
- Remote diagnostics is a service feature offered by some manufacturers. A supplier could download a software patch, order replacement parts, or alert a repair technician to fix the problem.
- The continuous (fluoroscopic) mode obtains images of organs in the midst of rapid movement, while the serial (radiographic) mode obtains images with minimal organ motion; both modes are recommended for use in a cardiovascular digital imaging system.
- Specialized angiographic and vascular software is offered separately by some manufacturers for expanding the digital subtraction angiography system's analysis capabilities.
- These angiography imaging systems are often purchased with R/F imaging equipment for use in special procedures or cardiac catheterization suites.
- Facilities can purchase digital vascular imaging systems as options with their R/F equipment from most major suppliers. There are a few suppliers that market only digital recording and digital angiography systems that are compatible with R/F equipment marketed by other suppliers.
- Before purchasing a cardiovascular digital imaging system, facilities are encouraged to obtain a list of users from the manufacturer and speak with the experienced ones.
- Buyers who are planning to connect the digital angiography system with other computer systems in the hospital should also consider networking capabilities and conformance with industry standards.
- The Open System Interconnect is an international standard for network architectures, which was developed under the guidance of the International Organization for Standardization.
- An additional feature to consider when purchasing digital angiography is the system’s capability to e-mail images and/or results for remote consultation. This can speed up the review process by specialists or personnel. Medical facilities should consider security of transmission before making a digital subtraction angiography system purchasing decision.
Read more valuable tips on the Medical Equipment Buying Guide by MedWOW >>