New & Used ECG Holter
Market Value Calculator
Please Note: Search results for this device do not include the following devices, please select the relevant device if it is of interest to you: ECG,ECG R-Wave Trigger,ECG Scanner,Portable ECG,Single Channel ECG,Veterinary ECG,ECG Tester
- Complete Systems (1)
Item Price (USD)
Device: ECG Holter
Location: United States, Vermont
Tips for buying ECG Holter
- Ambulatory monitor scanners should provide a time and heart-rate display, full disclosure, and pacemaker analysis.
- ECG Holter units should be reading recordings at 60-240 times the recording speed.
- Facilities should select the data archiving methods.
- To receive transferred data from the recorder, a real-time scanner should have an electronic interface.
- For all types of beats - normal, ventricular, and supraventricular - the reports should indicate total beats and a beat per hour.
- The following are required ECG Holter features: an arrhythmia detection indicator, ST segment analysis capability, trend graphs for the R.R interval, ST segment deviation, and ventricular beats.
- When using an ECG Holter, the following data should appear on the patient's strip: the time, patient identification, heart rate, and arrhythmias; full disclosure must be expanded on the strip.
Read more valuable tips on the Medical Equipment Buying Guide by MedWOW >>