New & Used Radiographic Photospot Camera
Market Value Calculator
- Complete Systems (1)
- Parts (261)
Item Price (USD)
Device: Rad/Fluoro Room, Image Intensifier
Location: United States, New Jersey
Tips for buying Radiographic Photospot Camera
- Before purchasing a radiographic photospot camera, medical facilities should consider the types of procedures to be performed and determine the table tilt, travel, image intensifier size, and image processing methods that will best suit their needs.
- X-ray photospot unit purchasers should also look into the following issues: heat dissipation rate, and heat capacity of the x-ray tube anode.
- In any given tube, only 0.2% of the electrical energy delivered to the anode is converted to x-rays; the rest is converted to heat, which if not quickly dissipated, will destroy the anode.
- Photofluoroscope digital cameras are used to capture both fluoroscopic and fluorographic images taken during fluoroscopic exams.
- In order to meet the needs of both photofluoroscopic and photospot images, specifications for x-ray photospot unit cameras must be as high as possible.
- For some advanced interventional procedures that require longer imaging times, high heat capacity tubes are especially important. The anode heat capacity should be at least 350,000 heat units.
- Buyers of radiographic photospot cameras need to consider the focal spot size of the anode. A smaller focal spot provides better quality images but does not dissipate heat as well as a larger one. It also requires a larger anode heat capacity than a larger focal spot does.
- Magnification angiographies require a focal spot size of 0.3 mm or less, while larger sizes are ideal for investigating chemic heart disease.
- To accommodate the many different procedures performed, facilities may need additional equipment such as patient monitors, defibrillators, contrast injectors, software for specific imaging such as cardiac or vascular, and emergency resuscitation devices.
Read more valuable tips on the Medical Equipment Buying Guide by MedWOW >>