New & Used Urological X-ray
Market Value Calculator
Please Note: Search results for this device do not include the following devices, please select the relevant device if it is of interest to you: Rad Room, Digital,Rad Room, Analog
- Complete Systems (1)
- Parts (61)
Item Price (USD)
Device: Urological X-ray
Model: UROSKOP D
Model: UROSKOP D
Tips for buying Urological X-ray
- The ability to carry out the full range of necessary urological examinations is the most important aspect of these urological x-ray devices. They should also provide sufficient x-ray output and fluoroscopic screen size to capture the images required.
- These urological imaging systems should have a range of accessories to accommodate different procedures. Recommended features include foot and hand controls, tissue screen, crutches, leg holders, padded arm boards, and a surgeon's elbow rest. The accessories should not interfere with urological x-ray procedures and should be movable, removable, or collapsible when not needed.
- Urological x-ray room tables require a full range of movement. To improve flexibility in positioning the patient for various procedures, table tilts should range from 0° to 90° in both Trendelenburg and reverse-Trendelenburg positions.
- A recommended feature when purchasing a urological imaging system is the Fowler positioning, in which the table raises the upper torso of the patient to various sitting positions.
- To ensure procedure efficiency and patient comfort, the availability of appropriate leg supports, shoulder supports, armrests, drainpans, and other accessories is important in a urological x-ray system.
- The area of urology is not very demanding from an imaging perspective. Nevertheless, the pelvis and abdomen do require a high-power tube due to increased x-ray attenuation.
- High-frequency generators tend to be more efficient and produce less kilovolt ripple than standard rectified systems. They are generally smaller and require much less space than conventional single or three-phase, full-wave rectified generators.
- When purchasing such urological x-ray systems, the ability to store images on picture archiving and communication systems is an important factor.
- The drainage system should prevent fluids from entering the table mechanism or spilling onto the floor. The urological x-ray system, with all its components, should resist damage from fluids and cleaning solutions.
- The electrical controls that are near medical procedures and cleaning operations should be sealed or protected in some other method from fluids seeping into the urological x-ray circuitry.
- For ease of operation and minimizing operator errors in a cystoscopic fluoroscopic system or cystoscopic radiographic system , all controls and should be clear and unambiguous.
- Both the patient and operator of urological x-ray systems should not be in contact with mechanical parts with sharp edges, or those that are not strongly constructed.
Read more valuable tips on the Medical Equipment Buying Guide by MedWOW >>