We respect your privacy.
This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our website at http://www.medwow.com/ ("MedWOW"). It describes the ways we collect and use your personal information on MedWOW and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
Personal Information we collect
When you register with MedWOW, list an item for sale, place an order or a bid offer, or use certain other services on MedWOW, we may ask you to provide us with personal details such as your name, e-mail address, telephone numbers and payment method details such as your credit card number.
We may collect further information when you use MedWOW. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, information that you read, details of transactions that you make, content that you use or create, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties on MedWOW, the Internet protocol (IP) address that serves you to access MedWOW, or any of the services therein, and the geographic location of computer system that you are using to log-in on MedWOW.
We automatically gather this information, through the use of log files. If you are registered with MedWOW, the information we gather may be anonymous or in some instances personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, than we will not knowingly make use of any information which personally identifies you.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit a request to our customer support, or when our designated Copyright Agent is in contact with you regarding your content on MedWOW.
What do we do with your personally identifiable information?
We will use personally identifiable information for the following purposes only:
- to enable you to use MedWOW and to provide you with the services on MedWOW;
- to improve and customize our services on MedWOW;
- to provide you with support, handle complaints and collect fees;
- to send you updates and notices and to provide you with information pertaining to the services on MedWOW and our services elsewhere. At any time you may request to opt out of our mailing lists, by sending our customer support services a notification to: Info@medwow.com, or by changing "my preferences" in "My MedWOW".
- to handle, maintain and manage the online sale of items on MedWOW, including any transfer of personal details between buyers and sellers;
- to post your content on MedWOW and to facilitate communication between you and us, and between you and other users;
- to contact you as and when we believe it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law:
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of MedWOW;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with MedWOW;
- to send you, from time to time, marketing and advertising material, whether ours or others'. We will not send you third parties' marketing and advertising material without your express consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time and cease receiving material of this kind, by sending our customer support services a notification to: email@example.com or by changing "my preferences" in "My MedWOW".
- In any case, we will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
How do we use aggregated information?
We may use anonymous, statistical and aggregated information on MedWOW, including posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information through MedWOW, or to users on MedWOW, or to our suppliers, partners and any other third party, at our sole discretion, provided however, that such information does not identify you personally and we would not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this policy.
We may also use such information for the proper operation and function of MedWOW, to improve the quality of the services on MedWOW, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for further internal and statistical purposes.
Sharing information with others
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you list items for sale or place purchase orders or bid offers, or use any other services on MedWOW, or when you take part in any content-related activity, or request for a third party's service through MedWOW, or when you use such service. In these cases, we will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the services;
- If we reasonably believe that you have breached MedWOW's User Agreement, or abused your rights to use MedWOW, or performed any act or omission that we reasonably believe to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. We may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- If we are required, or reasonably believe that we are required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with MedWOW;
- In any case where we may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- If we organize the operation of MedWOW within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- We may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with us, such as subsidiaries and sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
Accessing your personal information on MedWOW
At any time you may access your account on MedWOW and edit, or amend your personal information. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, than you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or out dated information may prevent you from registering with MedWOW and impair our ability to provide you with services and to contact you.
You are entitled, no more than twice a year, whether by yourself or through a duly authorized proxy, or a legal guardian, and at your own expense, to access your personally identifiable information on MedWOW's databases. If you find that the information is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may request to correct, amend or delete such information. We may refuse to comply with your request for various reasons, for example, if we think that deleting certain information might prevent us from maintaining necessary contact with you, or jeopardize certain activities on MedWOW, or harm other users. In any case, we will inform you whether we would comply or refuse to your request.
Prior to accessing personal information on behalf of another person, we may ask you to provide us with a written and duly signed power of attorney, specifically confirming that you are authorized by the personal information's subject, or the subject's legal guardian, to access the information and edit, or amend it. You agree that we may deny you access, if you fail to provide us with the necessary power of attorney.
We reserve the right at all times to review, retain and/or disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer's hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, then please use the help button and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of MedWOW, or certain features thereof.
We implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although we take great efforts to protect your privacy, we do not guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that MedWOW and our databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse, or that your private communications on or through MedWOW will remain private.
Changes to this Policy
We may change and update the terms of this Policy from time to time. We therefore recommend that you read it periodically. All substantial changes that we make to this Policy will be notified on MedWOW and take effect 30 days following their initial posting.
Copyright © 2014 MedWOW ltd. All rights reserved.